If i had a pennie for every forum title I read that started out similar to “Can you really make money bets sports? inch I would be the wealthiest man on the planet. Fact: If every wagerer lost all the time there would be no sports bets market. It is that simple. I am an absolute wagerer. I need not pick the paper up anymore and study statistics all day. It took some hard work to make this happen status. If you are tired of losing money and want to start making profits, continue reading.

Let me provide you with some basic statistics for the health of the discussion. There are over 6 thousand people in the world. Lets say only 3 thousand are adults. Of those adults, only 10 % bet on sports. That is 3 million people that bet sports. Of those 3 million people, only 2 percent actually make a living bets sports. The other 98 percent lose cash. That leaves 60, 000 people in the world who cash in on bets sports for a living! These numbers are extremely conservative; around over 200 million people ALONE will bet on the Superbowl in a given year. It’s not only possible to create a living bets sports, it happens every minute of everyday to real people exactly.

I have identified three crucial conditions that keep amateur sports bettors from turning professional and turning profits in their sports bets careers.

1. The single biggest problem with those who lose cash bets sports is a lack of discipline.

2. The second biggest problem is non-application of any substantial UFABET sports bets systems to keep you consistent and on target.

3. The third issue is thinking like the typical sq wagerer and not like the bookmaker.

I will address all of these fundamental bets flaws and give you a view on what an absolute sports wagerer thinks and acts.

One of the best ways to lose your shirt over the long run is bet chasing. Scenario: You thought you possessed the lock of the century last evening with the first game. You lost that bet on some unbelievable nonsense, why not a back door cover in a game that was long over for both teams. You still have angry, saw the next game of the night coming up and impulsively doubled your bet for game two to cover your losses from game one. Then, since you had no real system in place to keep you at bay, that game ends up a loser as well and you are now down big. Everyone did this, and I am no exemption. This is the lack of discipline After all. You will lose some nights, just like your 401k will lose value some days. It comes with the territory. Bet just that one game and if it seems to lose, cut your losses there and tomorrow is a new day.

There are lots of sports bets systems which exist, but some are very good if you have the discipline to follow them verbatim. Most sports bettors do not have the time, patience, or desire to hypothesize, test, analyze, retest, and apply sports bets systems. This is why most sports bettors lose over the long haul. There are professionals who do have systems in place and are happy to share those systems with anyone who thinks they have the required steps to follow the machine. You must have a system in place that keeps you on the winning path. Bets random games night in and night out without proper research is no formula for success. It is fun, but it is a money loser and that is not why you are here. You are here as a winner. Remember, you will lose some nights. You will lose and losing is not fun. With a sports bets system in place that has been proven to win, over the course of your investment you will make money. How much you make and how often is entirely up to you applying discipline and consistency to your sports bets systems.

Think like the bookmaker. It has been said that books are merely concerned with having an equal amount of table bets placed on both sides of the same game. That way, with the vigorous factored into the game, the bookmakers earn a small profit regardless of who wins the game. This is a half truth. Yes, this is one way books make money. If you think that books won’t bait you into thinking a line is too good to be true, knowing that you, the bets public, will pounce on that bet (a sucker bet or a trap bet) I have a bridge in San fran to sell you CHEAP. The real money for the bookmakers is in those games that are bet heavily on one side (and subsequently lost) by the general public. If a line is too good to be true it probably is. The bookmakers know the public loves the favorite. They also know more about tonight’s games than you could possibly research. They know you don’t have the discipline to stop while you are ahead (or down for that matter). They know you have no idea what sports bets systems give you an advantage. They also know that you think as an amateur wagerer. This is exactly why you are not making money.

Categories: Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *