Most people who have been to Las Vegas have only one thing to say about the experience- “when can I go back?” The city offers the excitement, allure, and warm temperatures that great vacations are made of, and as Vegas finds new ways to attract visitors, there are more reasons now than ever to visit. The following, according to Indeshaw Adenaw, are some of the best reasons you should visit Vegas:
1. Because it’s affordable. A five star hotel in most major cities can easily go for more than five hundred a night, but in Vegas, you can often find them for about one hundred and fifty or even less per night. And if you want to save even more money, there are great hotel rooms right on the strip that often go for twenty dollars or less per night. With these rates, you can afford to actually enjoy your vacation. Browse around to find the best deals, and make sure to look carefully at packages for the amenities that they offer which can include spa and meal credits, show tickets, and more. Speaking of spas, you can often find extreme discounts on everything from facials and massage to hair and nails and everything in between. 바카라사이트
2. Because of the food. Vegas offers everything from the famed dens of gluttony known as buffets to gourmet eateries that are known around the world. Famous chefs including Pierre Gagnaire, Guy Savoy, and Joel Robuchon all offer exquisite dining experiences that can compete with any large city. If you are a foodie, Vegas offers far more interesting cuisine than anywhere else, and like hotel rooms and spas, dining in Vegas can be far more affordable than the same type restaurants in any other large city.
3. Because of the hidden gems. Did you know that Vegas has a thriving “Chinatown” located just steps away from the strip? Spring Mountain Road offers Asian cuisne and gifts from every part of the continent. If you love Asian food, there are specialty restaurants along this street that specialize in Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, and Mongolian restaurants that are both affordable and delicious.
4. Because you love to shop. Vegas offers the highest concentration of high-end boutiques and retail stores anywhere in the world. You can find Tiffany, Prada, Armani, and many more in comfortably air conditioned indoor malls that offer an interesting stroll for any one. The stores often carry exclusive items that can’t be found anywhere else. If you’re more of a bargain shopper, there are two destination outlet malls that you can’t miss- the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and The Fashion Outlets Las Vegas.
5. Because of the shows and rides. Okay, so that thing on top of the Stratosphere may look a little scary, but Las Vegas if full of rides that satisfy everyone from couch potato to thrill seeker. All of the big hotels offer different themed rides that can be enjoyed by people of any age. And then there are the shows. The Cirque du Soleil franchise has seven offerings, there are performances by nearly every big name performer, you can see magic, dance, comedy, and anything you want. No matter what type of entertainment you love, Las Vegas has something that will be perfect for you.